Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Resolved

Update by user Nov 21, 2014

Idk about this company now but i faced this problem 4 months before and i filed a complain yesterday.. Idk if they have learned how to keep customers happy now.

Update by user Nov 21, 2014

I m a citizen of Gujarat basically and i travel to various places and write reviews about various places .And the site i used to run on their server was about various places .

And that company gave me so much trouble that my site earn me anything coz of server down!So i asked them for refund and they refused.

Update by user Nov 21, 2014

The fir i uploaded is not that clear guys.. U can msg me at rahul.shah824@yahoo.com if u wanna see the fir complain.

Update by user Nov 21, 2014

Also wanted to tell that their support sux

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2014

The company is a fraud company!Dont trust em!

They wont refund your money at anycost! Cheap company! And i am not a one who will keep quite. Today i filed a compalin in Mumbai cyber crime branch regarding this fraud company and will assure u that all of this guys will be in jail within 1 week.

I have very high reach in Indian police department. And they will definitely take actions against this company.

:) btw i am posting the FIR which is filed against this company .:)

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Whitelabelhost?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion